Saturday, February 19, 2011

What are some humorous tech-related podcasts?

I like SO's podcast because it has some humor. Similarly youlooknicetoday.com is funny... and is just vaguely tech-related. So I'm look for podcasts that are humorous and at least vaguely tech-related.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

From stackoverflow
  • Depends on your definition of humour but Mondays by Carl Franklin and friends can be good for a laugh.
    (Mark Miller is certainly a "unique" personality ;).

    Maybe best to listen to it on headphones first time, definitely if you're at work!

    johnc : Mondays is sadly very rarely updated these days. All the participants are rarely in the same country at the same time.
    Ash : I just noticed, that's a shame.
    Jim Anderson : I don't know if I would call 'Mondays technical', but it is funny.
  • This Week in Tech?

  • Try Revision3 for Diggnation or Totally Rad Show. I haven't watched any of the others, but they look promising.

  • Lug radio if you like foul mouthed Brits talking about Linux and open f** source

    http://www.lugradio.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment