Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is the probability of IE8 implementing "border-radius" really zero ?

Seriously how hard is it to implement?

I really dont want to continue with 50% of my users not having rounded corners?

From stackoverflow
  • Well, unless JS is not an option, you can always use jQuery or any other effects library to curve the corners of your elements.

    Simon_Weaver : theres always some snag whichever way i've tried. its 2009! cmon microsoft :-(
    Srdjan Pejic : Oh, dude, I agree. Just providing you with an alternative. I feel your pain though
  • I wouldn't worry about it. Pretty soon the number of people using IE will be less than 10%.

    Simon_Weaver : i recently had someone who owns a company making blogs for people creating a wordpress site for us. i saw some positioning errors in IE and called her. she said she hates IE, she uninstalled it and everyone uses firefox anyway. hopefully you're right but i doubt it. and yes i said she was the owner
    garrow : HAHA, I think that is a little naive; IE is the default on Windows, and isn't going away any time soon. Lets hope IE6 dies a quick death though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment